Sirohi House, Old Delhi
Once home to the Maharajah of Sirohi, this grand home now belongs to Mr Ashok Sahdev, an established businessman who has become an avid collector of antiques. You can be sure of a charming welcome and excellent service here.
This small stately home will transport you not only into the world of the aristocracy, but also back in time. Experience the history of India through the various antiques and paintings, which, with tasteful luxury, furnish this house.
Behind large gates on the Alipore Road in Old Delhi, is the private drive that leads up to Sirohi House, lined by potted plants and surrounded by a tranquil garden: A wonderfully peaceful and private setting. Only a few minutes outside however, is the new and immaculate Delhi metro, with the centre of New Delhi, Connaught Place, just a ten minute journey away.
- 1 double room, with en suite and air conditioning
- 1 double / twin room, en suite and air conditioning
- 2 suites, with living area, television, en suite and air conditioning
(While clean and well looked after, the accommodation is of a more modest standard to Sirohi House and offers a budget alternative)
- 2 double rooms, with en suite and air conditioning
- 1 double / twin room, with en suite and air conditioning
Click here to read Terms & Conditions