Mr and Mrs Chopra’s Home, New Delhi
A detached house in a peaceful and desirable neighbourhood, near the heart of Delhi.
Choose from two well-appointed double or twin rooms, and stay with the wonderfully hospitable hosts Mr and Mrs Chopra, who will help you get the most out of your stay whatever sort of vacation you are hoping for.
- 2 double / twin rooms, with television, air conditioning and en suite
Message from the host
I and my family look forward to welcoming you to our lovely home and to convivial evenings with you, should you wish to share meals with us. Our interests are varied and we should be delighted if you would like to join us for a round of golf or a game of tennis perhaps, or a visit to the theatre.
Walk off to the local Defence colony market for a hearty meal at Colonel's Kabab, Moet's, Sagar Ratna & many more fine dining restaurants around. Our home is well positioned to get to some of the prominent sites of Delhi like Dilli Haat, Connaught Place, Khan Market, South Extension, Pandara Road, India Gate, Lodhi Garden's, India Habitat Centre, Humayun's tomb which are all less than 15 to 20 minutes drive.
Within a short walk:
- Moets, Colonels Kebab, Swagat, restaurants which serve Indian, Muglai, South Indian respectively and western cuisine
- Vibrant shopping area
- Internet café
- HDFC, State Bank Of India bank
- Western Union official money changer
- Moolchand Hospital (with A&E)
Within a short drive:
- Lotus Temple, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, Garden of Five Senses, Lodhi Gardens
- Khan Market and South Extension, both selling clothes, shoes, jewellery, carpets, books, fruit and vegetables etc. and with a variety of restaurants and bars
- Ansal Plaza, a large shopping mall which sells a variety of branded garments, jewellery, craft items and shoes
- India Habitat Centre, a theatre which has performances of Modern English & Hindi plays
- India International Centre
- Siri Fort Auditorium cultural centre (music and dance, modern and classical Indian music, films, arts festivals etc.)
- Indira Gandhi International Airport. Driving Time: 30 to 50 minutes. Connections with: International Destinations
- Sarai Kale Khan Bus terminal. Driving Time: 20 minutes. Connections with: All over north India
- New Delhi & Nizamuddin Railway station. Driving Time: 20 minutes. Connections with: All over India
- Laundry service
- Airport pick up
- Railway pick up
- Bus pick up
- Can hire car and driver
Click here to read Terms & Conditions