Candolim Luxury Cottages in Goa
Three stylish and well-appointed cottages, with locally-inspired terracotta-tiled roofs and stone floors.
The open-plan design encompasses living, dining and kitchen areas equipped with a gas hob and fridge-freezer. Each boasts its own patio, verandah and built-in seating, all enclosed within a private courtyard.
The en suite bathrooms are enclosed in your courtyard garden but open to the sky, so you can shower in sunlight, under the stars or switch the tap off and wash in the rain.
The vast tropical grounds ensure that you can wander freely around this Eden and be unlikely to come across other guests. Meander through Coconut groves and clusters of Cashew trees, maybe pop into the Meditation room, or perhaps head to the Massage room.
Take a dip in the swimming pool or relax in the gazebo or one of the poolside loungers – toilet and shower facilities are nearby. Then take a few paces down to the private gate and the 7 kilometres of Candolim beach beyond. An area of the beach, complete with sit-outs, is marked off for sole use of guests.
Villa Accommodation Offered:
Each cottage has:
- One king-size double bedroom, with Cable TV, Satellite radio and en-suite
- One twin bedroom, with Cable TV, Satellite radio and en-suite
- Open plan living/ dining/ kitchen areas
- Open air shower in a private enclosed courtyard
- Patio and private garden
- Landscaped tropical gardens leading right onto Candolim beach
- Private verandah sit-outs
- Meditation room
- Massage room
- Swimming pool, with poolside loungers and toilet/shower
- Private beach area / beachfront sit-out
Click here to read Terms & Conditions