Calangute Beach Apartments, Goa
These newly constructed studio and one bedroom apartments are in the heart of Calangute town, the central resort of North Goa.
The apartments represent excellent value for money in a great location for those that want a hotel alternative or budget accommodation where the action is.
- 4 studio apartments (for up to two people)
- 4 one bedroom apartments (for up to two people)
- Open plan kitchenette to prepare cold snacks, tea and coffee (with sink but no hob or oven)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
Pricing is based on up to 2 guests. It is possible sleep more than two guests in an apartment for an additional £10 per person, including breakfast.
Studio Apartment – 1 extra mattress
One Bedroom Apartment – 2 extra matresses
Important: If you require an extra mattress, please select this option when booking.
About the area:
Calangute, Baga and nearby Candolim have an extensive and amazingly versatile range of entertainment options. More than enough to keep you busy throughout your stay.
There are countless restaurants, 5 star hotels for fine dining, some of India’s best nightclubs, and of course, the main attraction, a wonderful beach a short walk away from the home.
Message from the host
Within a short walk:
- Calangute Beach
- Calangute Market
- Hundreds of restaurants and bars
- Calangute Residenct craft shop
- Newtons local gift shop
- Banks: Bank of Boroda, HDFC, ICICI
- Souza Lobo restaurant
- Vrundavan hospital
- Local Panchayat business district
- Don Boscos school
- Bondla wildlife
- Many ATMs and official money changers
- Scooter and Car hire companies
- Taxi operators
Within a short drive:
- Ingo's Saturday Night Market
- Anjuna Flee Market
- Fort Aguada
- Nightclubs: Tito's, Mambo's, Loungefly, Butter Lounge, Shiro Poison, Cubana, West End, Paradiso
- Shopping mall
- Airport: Driving Time: 60 minutes
- Bus terminal: Driving Time: 25 minutes
- Margao Railway Station: Driving Time: 85 minutes
Click here to read Terms & Conditions