Munnar Hill Camp, Near Munnar, Kerala
An idyllic retreat in a picturesque valley, it’s 36km from Munnar; a lofty 6,550 feet above sea level and is only accessible by forest-track.
Enjoy nature walks; trekking; 4-wheel drive off-roading; boating; elephant rides and night safaris.
Relax in 15 acres of lush greenery and enjoy some fabulous food from the multi-cuisine menu.
If you feel like doing something energetic you can trek off into the hills right from the front door, or take a leisurely stroll through the beautiful Kanan Devan tea estate next door.
A short drive will take you to Top Station for breathtaking views of Kerala and Tamil Nadu at the same time. At the end of the day you can retire in comfort beside a log fire.
The temperature ranges from, as low as 0°C in Winter, and as high as 28ºC in summer so its a good idea to bring warm clothes, sun screen, and trekking shoes.
Within a short walk:
- Kanan Devan Tea Plantation
Within short drive (under 1.5 hours):
- Munnar - stunning vistas of endless tea gardens
- Manupetty Dam - a great spot for picnics and boating
- Kundale Dam - another picturesque spot for a picnic
- Echo Point - famous for a curious natural echo phenomenon
- Top Station - A great view of Kerala and Tamil Nadu from the highest tea plantation in South India
- Rajamalai Sanctuary - Home to the endangered Nilgiri Tahr
- Devikulam - famous for it's natural mineral water springs and trout fishing
- Anamudi - The highest peak in South India. Ideal for trekking
- Multi- Cuisine Restaurant
- Room Service 24hrs
- Laundry (Rs.10-30 per item)
- Transfers from Top Station (Free)
- Guest car parking at Top Station (Free)
- Transfer from Munnar (from Rs.1,500)
- Transfer from Cochin (from Rs.6,000)
- Night Safari (from Rs.1,200)
- Sight seeing trip (from Rs.1,800)
- Elephant Rides (from Rs500)
- Trekking (Free)
- Boating - Speed boats, Peddle boats, Kashmiri shikara. (cost depends on type of boat and duration)
- Camp fires (Free)
- Candle lit dinners
- Sightseeing (Rs10 per Km)
Click here to read Terms & Conditions